Our Speaker’s care and want to extend their support to you during this time of uncertainty. As we were all affected by COVID-19, The Signature CEO Conference was postponed and with the support of our Speakers they still want to extend a reach to each of you and share advice on how you can pivot through this temporary disruption of our businesses.
We had the opportunity to do a LIVE Facebook Interview with Speaker, SHAUNÈ HAYES of RED CARPET READY MAKE UP. Shauné is a makeup artist, beauty expert, entrepreneur and beauty business coach based in Washington, D.C. She is the owner and principal makeup artist of Red Carpet Ready Makeup with Shauné Hayes and have worked in the beauty industry for over 15 years.
During our conversation he highlighted, “(5) Tips to Avoid Distractions in Your Business with COVID-19”:
- Identify what your distractions are. I think this is important so you know what keeps you unfocused and can specifically address it.
- Plan/Go over your daily routine the night before. Identify 2 or 3 main tasks you want to get done.
- Turn off notifications. Limit texting and emailing.
- Take mental breaks. After an hour or 90 minutes of focused work, take a break.
- Keep it clean. If my work area is disorganized and cluttered it affects my energy and productivity.
View our video to get full details.