As an extension of the conference, we have developed a resource page that will provide a continued connection for our Attendees to our distinguished SPEAKERS (past & present) in the areas of Services, Products, Education & Training, Podcasts, and Literature…all here just for you!
- JANUARY 14-15, 2019 – The Kesh Experience – created by Akeshi Akinseye – (CLICK HERE) This program has been carefully designed to guide attendees at all levels through “The Art Of Floral & Event Design” and to teach attendees how to build a successful business in the luxury market. Sessions will cover pricing and proposal strategies, up-selling, marketing, branding, sourcing, styling, creating a stylized shoot and more. You will also learn the secrets behind my signature designs from bouquets to lush floral pieces. At The Kesh Experience, you will learn the fundamentals of floral and event design, layering, tabletop essentials, branding and marketing your business, sourcing and have the opportunity to get hands-on experience creating floral designs to grow your business.
- September 15-19, 2019 – CoCommercial Venture Retreat & Mastermind – created by Tara “Gentile” McMullen – (CLICK HERE) – The answers to your biggest business questions won’t be found in a course, workshop, or consulting session. They emerge from the space to think, from conversations, in shared experiences, and through exploration with other business owners. At CoCommercial, our passion is facilitating these conversations and experiences. We put 110% of our energy into creating spaces where small business owners can support each other, work together, and explore new territory–so that they’re in complete control of their decisions and next steps. The Venture Retreat & Mastermind is the fullest expression of this goal. If you’re ready to explore uncharted territory for your business, the 2019 Venture Retreat & Mastermind was made for you.
- Mentoring with Candice Coppola (CLICK HERE) – sessions cover Business Plans, Brand Evaluation, Marketing & Social, Systems & Processes, the Client Experience, and more.
- Think Tank – with Meryl Snow – (CLICK HERE) – Meryl Snow pulls back the curtain and shares successful sales and business strategies for the special event industry. What you will learn: 13 Sales techniques to increase sales immediately, How upselling can add 30% more revenue, How the qualifying questions will close sales, Commission Impossible- Paying, Training, Motivating a Winning Team, Converting email inquiries into bookings, How to differentiate yourself from your competition? interactive exercise, How ditching your inquiry form and sales materials can actually skyrocket your sales, Why it’s not the closing conversation that will seal the deal- it’s the opening conversation, Designing proposals that Pop, and MORE! Lunch & Handbook included. 20% discount for attendees of The Signature CEO Conference. (12) Think Tank sessions across the Country.
- Triangle Method Sales Training Program – with Meryl Snow – (CLICK HERE) – A formula for creating the perfect sales team. Meryl Snow has introduced a revolutionary new approach to organizing and training sales teams. Coined The Triangle Method, this must-have digital training platform has been created for owners to maximize their sales teams efficiency, significantly improve qualifying and closing ratios and increase sales as much as 40%. The Triangle Method shifts accountability, including reaching quotas directly to the salesperson or sales team, allowing the owner to focus on the broader development of their business. Additionally, the days of constantly retraining new salespeople will be replaced with a system that effectively does the same repetitive work, so the owner no longer needs to. 20% discount for attendees of The Signature CEO Conference.
- Wedding Industry Education by Kellie Daab – Free Online Education Community for Wedding Professionals. (CLICK HERE)
- QuickBooks Training – Brian Wendroff of Wendroff & Associates, (CLICK HERE) CPA are Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We can support your business through personalized and customized QuickBooks Training for individual business owners and/or your company staff. Personalized QuickBooks training sessions are done on your actual QuickBooks company file so the training makes more sense to you. It is available at our Arlington, VA office or by webinar. The training is three hours long and can be divided into training followed by guidance on properly entering your transactions after your training.
- Cafe Con Kathy – COMING SOON! Created by Kathy Romero – discussing all things business, events, motherhood, life, empowerment, etc., for the Latina community.
- Power in Purpose – by Candice Coppola – (CLICK HERE) The Power in Purpose Podcast explores the stories behind some of the most successful entrepreneurs. How did they discover their purpose? What were they doing before they found success? How do they live and work each day on purpose, serving their customers better than any of their competition?
- Fueled with Heart Podcast – by Reina Pomeroy – (CLICK HERE) Each week Reina’s showing you best practices and strategies that will take your business to the next level. The goal of the show is to shift your perspectives and to open your eyes to opportunities as you build a business focused on success defined by you (whatever that might entail) and do more of what made you become an entrepreneur in the first place.
- CoCommercial – by Tara “Gentile” McMullen –(CLICK HERE) a podcast about what really works to run, manage, and grow small businesses. At CoCommercial, entrepreneurs help each other answer business questions, overcome obstacles, and achieve goals. Instead of struggling to find help on Google, small business owners go right to the source.
- Package Your Genius – by Amanda Miller Littlejohn – (CLICK HERE) – a weekly conversation designed to give you CLARITY around your calling and serve as a CATALYST for your career, your business and your BIG dream. This unique business podcast offers a mix of inspiration, insight and tactics to help you become more productive so you can make the unique contribution you were born to make.
- The White Dress – written by Candice Coppola (ORDER CLICK HERE) – the definitive guide to planning the new destination wedding. Filled to the brim with wedding planning advice and tips, it also features inspirational chapters that give you insight on how I design weddings for my clients.
- Shuga & Soul Cookbook – written by Erica Barrett – (CLICK HERE) – Founder of Southern Culture, Erica Barrett’s First Cookbook. It’s a collection of Sweet and Soulful recipes from the depths of the South. Filled with Erica’s breakfast favorites, entree’s and desserts you will delighted with amazing recipes for years to come.
- Stationery Etiquette – written by Lisa Zachery of Papered Wonders. (CLICK HERE) – The party begins with the paper. Stationery-quette is a generous read offering the best tips on wedding and event stationery. Learning and laughter are combined to ensure that readers get caught up in the moment that they soon remember every party starts with the paper!
- Booked It! – written by Meryl Snow – (CLICK HERE) – The biggest challenge facing salespeople today is closing the deal. So often after a meeting with a client you think you nailed it just to learn the following week that you lost it. What happened? YOU WERE OUT SOLD! What you’ll learn when you read this book: You- the brand 6 critical sales skills Qualifying Vital Stages of the sale Modern strategies Close that sale. And more…
- Web Design/Branding – DoodleDog Creative – with Nikki Nuckols (CLICK HERE) – If You are launching a new venture, refining an established business or simply trying to stay relevant. If You believe there is a necessary balance between design and strategy. If You are looking for an honest, no bullshit, experienced team to guide you through this process. If You want to create an experience, packed-full of your brand personality and connect with your users. If You are looking for a partner to create a scalable brand and website, who helps you expand your reach and take you to the next level. You are in the right place!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – with Myrna Daramy (CLICK HERE) – Tech translation for the modern business. Digital Blueprint Session – 1.5 hours of a recorded 1:1 video chat to review current digital blueprint as well as actionable steps to take in order to increase visibility. Use Code SIGCEO to get 20% off. (CLICK HERE)
- Marketing/Consulting Services – with Timothy Young (CLICK HERE) – Young Marketing Consulting is an analytics-driven strategic marketing consultancy and full-service marketing agency that delivers sustainable solutions to marketing challenges.
- QuickBooks Quarterly Reviews or Full-Service Bookkeeping – Brian Wendroff, Wendroff & Associates – (CLICK HERE) Whether you have a start up or an established business, having a good accounting process in place will be essential in helping your organization grow. As a business owner, you need to be smart with your money. Wendroff & Associates, CPA understands this, and has developed outsourced accounting solutions such as full-service bookkeeping to work with your budget and help you to move forward. With more in-depth accounting services you would have a qualified CPA and accountant who can provide you with accounting and tax solutions which optimizes tax savings and frees up time for you to work on growing your businesAccurate and timely financial information is critical to the success of your business. Unfortunately, improper set-up or maintenance of your QuickBooks Accounting System can result in erroneous financial information and higher tax preparation costs. Our QuickBooks Review Services are perfect for the company that has staff to perform daily accounting and payroll entry tasks, but would like a CPA firm to review your transactions, accounts and reports to ensure you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information.
- Kesh Home Designs – by Akeshi Akinseye – (CLICK HERE) from luxury candles to tableware to luxury flower boxes. Add elegance to your home room with home accents, furnishings, and decor from Kesh Designs Home collection. Shop chic and exquisite home décor & stylish tabletop accessories from your home. Browse our carefully curated collection of napkins, table runners, napkin rings, dinnerware, placemats, charger plates, table linens, scented candles and more. Every piece is designed with great attention to detail and love. Explore our collection.