WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR:
This conference is for all Creative Entrepreneurs in the wedding and event planning community, and beyond. If you are an event planner, photographer, cake baker, florist, specialty creative entrepreneur, etc. looking to maximize profits, become a better team leader, or ensure stability for your business – looking to elevate your business and eager to adapt new business intelligence that will allow you to soar in this industry.
Planners • Photographers • Deejays • Floral Designers • Bridal Salon Owners • Videographers Stylists • Pastry Chefs Caterers • Stationery Designers • Officiants • Musicians • Rental Suppliers • Venue • & More
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
The Signature C.E.O. (Chief EVENT Officer) Conference was inspired and created by a small business owner who wanted to create an environment for other small business owners in the wedding/event planning industry to reach their highest potential in the world of business and entrepreneurship.
This 2-day event is an opportunity for Creative Entrepreneurs to experience a hands-on instructional conference to bridge the gap between business acumen and leadership, and to challenge and empower creatives in the wedding and event planning community!
The conference focuses on the skill-set of entrepreneurship/small business ownership, best business practices, leadership skills, business networking, business and personal branding, opportunity awareness, community over competition, and much more. Our Expert Speakers are thought leaders who will inspire new ideas, strategies and perspectives, focusing on the most relevant solutions business leaders can immediately implement in their companies and community. Through a combination of educational sessions and meaningful networking opportunities, the conference will highly engage attendees with new and innovative thought-leading best business practices that define success, while creating leadership skills that help to continue to build their creative community.
The Signature C.E.O Conference will encompass the following areas of Business Intelligence:
- Branding & Marketing
- Business Financial Planning
- Business Technology
- Legal & Contracts
- Business Best Practices
- Productivity & Business Management
- Business Innovations
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
Upon completion of this 2-day event, Creative will be able to:
- Experience growth by applying reliable business tools
- Have a fresh look into business practices
- Have a creative approach to business that will aid in overcoming business challenges
- Have the ability to see beyond the day-to-day operations and focus on what’s truly critical
- Ultimately improve your business decisions and drive tangible results
- Demonstrate effective leadership within the wedding and event planning community
- Strengthen your business presence
- Develop effective team building skills
- Effectively close deals
- Feel more confident in your leadership decisions
- Accelerate the growth of your business!
- Answer the question, “Why Should this Customer Do Business With Me”?
- Walk away EMPOWERED & INSPIRED!