Welcome to TSCEO 2021 · Attendee Final Details
(download the SLACK app to communicate with our team – click here)
Hello Creative Professionals
We are here!! I am overjoyed and looking forward to connecting with each of you next week for The Signature CEO Conference 2021! I first want to say thank you for your patience as we had to abruptly reschedule the conference due to COVID-19.
The Signature CEO Conference sees you for who you truly are. We see you as the Creative, digging deep to address clients’ concerns. We see you as the solopreneur, pouring everything into your emerging business 24/7. We see you as the advocate, positively impacting countless lives. We see you as the visionary, leading the way into a bright new future rather than re-enacting the past – and then reaching back to bring others along with you.
It is important to remember that The Signature CEO Conference , whether in-person or virtual, continues to see YOU, And, no matter what platform we are on, we will unite you with like-minded problem-solvers, out of-the-box thinkers, leaders, change-makers, industry thought leaders, experts and collaborative spirits, just like YOU,
So let’s get this party started!
Here are a few details to get you prepared for next week’s adventure!
CONFERENCE VENUE ADDRESS: The River View at Occoquan, 9751 Ox Road, Lorton, VA 22079.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Courtyard Marriott, 14300 Crossing Pl, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- If you are staying at the hotel, complimentary breakfast is included with your stay.
AGENDA: The conference is next week, Tuesday-Thursday (August 10-12). Here is the official conference brochure with the agenda and complete list of all conference sponsors. You will also receive a physical copy at the conference.
Conference start times each day are as follows:
- General Sessions
- Tuesday, August 10th – 8:15 am; doors open 7:30 am
- Wednesday, August 11th – 8:15 am; doors open 7:30 am
- Thursday, August 12th – 9:00 am; doors open 8:30 am
- Additional Activities:
- Welcome Party (BBQ) – August 10th – 4:00 pm – located at the Pavilion (in the back of the park; within walking distance). Take road in the park all the way to the back. Casual Attire.
- Gala – August 11th – 7:00 pm (main event space). Cocktail Dress Attire.
- General Sessions
CHANCES TO WIN!: During the conference you have a chance to win some really cool prizes over the 3-day period and you must be present to win!!!!
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: We highly encourage you to take pictures during the conference and post on social media, however, if you do video please do not record sound. By recording sound and posting on social media you are allowing others who did not make the investment into the conference privy to this magnificent content that you paid for! This is the same for not sharing the webinar link…you invested so do share the webinar link to others who did not invest in the conference.
CERTIFICATES: Conference certificates will be emailed to you after the conference as documentation of your continued development of education.
- Dress attire for the conference is business casual.
- On the evening of August 10th, we will be hosting an outdoor barbecue – business casual attire. Bring a pair of sneakers or comfortable pair of shoes as we will be walking to the outdoor barbecue; approximately 1/4 mile.
- On the evening of August 11th, we will be hosting our Gala – cocktail dress attire.
- Recommend to bring a sweater or light jacket for indoors. We will attempt to have an average temperature at the conference, however, everyone has a different body temperature and we will not be able to accommodate everyone, so bring a light sweater or jacket just in case you get chilly!
- Headshots are provided complimentary by our sponsor partner, Trene Forbes Photography. If you want a headshot, she will be onsite for the conference each day so come prepared and ready!
TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, & WIFI
- Parking at the venue, River View at Occoquan, is complimentary and there is ample space.
- WIFI is also complimentary.
- If you are staying at the hotel, we recommend you to drive to the conference venue or connect with UBER to get to River View at Occoquan.
- Be sure to have your LinkedIn profile ready! This is how we will network at the conference to share our business info and you will need to have your LinkedIn profile during speaker, Liz J. Simpson’s presentation.
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH OUR TEAM: If you have questions during your time at the conference, please call or text us at 571.402.4594 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we highly recommend that you communicate with us via the app, SLACK, click here to join our group now to communicate – click here to join.
COVID Documentation & Procedures. IMPORTANT.
- For the health and safety of all in attendance at the conference, everyone in attendance is REQUIRED to submit the following, either a full COVID vaccine record that was completed 14-days prior to the conference OR a negative COVID test conducted within 3-days prior to attending the conference. Masks are required for persons who have not been fully vaccinated. We want to make sure that everyone is safe and well while in attendance at the conference.
- ACTION REQUIRED. Please complete this form, click here, to upload your documents. Must be completed prior to attending the conference. Files are only viewed by me.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test is required of anyone entering the conference. If you did not submit prior to the conference you will need to bring a copy with you to the conference.
- Temperature Checks will be conducted each morning upon entry of the conference.
- Conference Safety Guidelines, here.
VIRTUAL PHOTO BOOTH:
Have fun with our virtual photo booth! Take pictures before, during, and after the conference to show your excitement. Photo booth is sponsored by Eyeobee Photo Booth. Photo booth link – CLICK HERE. Please be sure to add to social media!
CONFERENCE THEME & HASHTAGS:
- Our theme for the conference is “Reimagine”
- Social Media Channels:
- Instagram – @signatureceo
- Facebook – @thesignatureceo
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-signature-ceo-conference
- Twitter – @thesignatureceo
VIRTUAL ATTENDEE DETAILS
REGISTER (If you are joining the conference virtually): It is important that you register for the conference so you can have access. Register Here. Note this link is only for “registered” Attendees , Speakers, and certain Sponsors. Sharing of this link is prohibited. The conference will be constantly monitored and if we witness anyone on the webinar without permission they will be terminated from the webinar and future TSCEO events.
ETIQUETTE: Please be sure that you are always on “mute” during the conference. You will have the opportunity to interact with the Speakers at the end of their presentations. Turn your camera off. You can turn camera on during Q&A.
SWAG: Your SWAG has shipped and you will receive by Monday! Please be sure to share pictures on our Social Media accounts (@signatureceo).
- Day (1) – After the conference, relax – take a break! Restful Soul and Mind is more Productive than a weary mind
- Day (2)- After the conference you will receive a survey for you to complete. We encourage you to complete as your responses aid us in continuing to enhance the conference each year for You and future attendees
- Day (3)- Reach out to your Peers and schedule a one-on-one (build rapport – invest in the relationship)
- (7) Days after the conference review your notes
- (14) Days after the conference, Create a Plan of Action from Your Notes
- August 30th, Revise and Finalize Your Plan of Action
- September 15th – Put Your Plan into Action
- Continue to cultivate Your relationship
- Key Things to Focus on During the Conference
- Relationship Building/Networking
- Have an Open Mind-Set
- Take Notes & Absorb the Knowledge
- Have FUN!
I looking forward to seeing each of you next week! Thank you for your support of The Signature CEO Conference!!!