AUGUST 2022 (22, 23, 24)
3-Day In-Person Tickets on Sale for $1900 until April 22, 2022/thereafter $2100.00
Tickets are sold on a monthly scale-increase. Tickets will increase by $100 on the first day of each month. Starting investment is $1600.00. Maximum investment is $2100.00. This only applies to 3-day ticket purchases.
THREE DAY ACCESS (IN PERSON):
- $1600.00 to $2100.00 = THREE (3) Day In-Person Experience; includes interactive Sessions, breakfast & lunch for two days, Welcome Party Cocktail Reception on day one, BLACK-TIE Celebration Dinner on day two, day three on-the-go evening meal, SWAG. Ticket prices are as follows which will start on the 1st day of each month:
- August = $1600.00
- September = $1700.00
- October = $1800.00
- November = $1900.00
- December = $2000.00
- January/February = $2100.00
3-Day VIRTUAL Tickets Available = $650.00:
- Full access for 3-days via a hybrid experience. SWAG shipped to your home prior to the conference.
ONE DAY IN-PERSON TICKETS AVAILABLE:
- Day 1 (Monday) = $750.00
- Day 2 (Tuesday) = $1100.00
- Day 3 (Wednesday) = $750.00
- DISCOUNTS ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO ONE-DAY TICKETS!
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT DETAILS:
- Payment Plan with Minimum Deposit Payment:
- Reserve your seat with a $500 deposit; remaining balance payable in equal installments with final balance due 60-days prior to event date.
- Payment Plans are only available for anyone who registers prior to November 30, 2022. Any persons registering after this date will not be eligible for a payment plan – payment must be in-full. There will be limited seating for the conference.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you elect a payment plan.
- DISCOUNTS ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO VIRTUAL, SINGLE DAY TICKETS.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration ends on AUGUST 19, 2022.
AN UNFORGETTABLE INTIMATE EXPERIENCE!
- (3)-Three Impactful Days of Curated Content designed to change the way you operate your business so that you can be profitable and sustainable
- Discover & Master the “HOW” of business sustainability from a diverse group of dynamic Speakers (who are Influencers & Ground-Breaking Trendsetters)
- Residual Networking Benefits
- Endless Networking & Long Lasting Relationship Building with top Creative Peers & our Distinguished Speakers
- A support system that will remind you of “WHY” you are in Business
- Positive Influence
- Unexpected & Rewarding Opportunities of Collaboration
- Lasting & Mutual Friendships
- Assistance when you Need it!
- (3) Delicious Meals Per Day – Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Welcome Party Celebration
- Glamorous BLACK-TIE Gala
- Continued Connection & Educational Tips; as you will be inducted in our private Facebook Networking Group to receive continued educational tips and privileged conference discounts
- Tangible Information that You can Immediately implement in Your Business
- Individual Swag
- Certificate of Participation
- Complimentary Business Head shots
- Interaction with Conference Host
Student Discounts: Discount provided to all George Mason University, George Washington University, and Stratford University students enrolled in their hospitality and event management program. Proof of enrollment is required.
Continued Education Credits: Certificate of Attendance will be provided to attendees with proof of hours of educational learning.
POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration payments are Non-Refundable if the Attendee decides he/she is not able to attend the conference for any reason. Registered Attendee(s) are allowed to transfer their conference payment to another person to attendee the conference (registered attendee is responsible for resolving to find an alternative attendee; not the Conference Host). The Conference Host is not responsible for any attendee expenses, directly or indirectly, associated but not limited to, travel to and from event, lodging expenses, food outside of the time of the general sessions, or as a result of the cancellation/or postponement of this event for any reason. The attendee acknowledges and agrees to all aforementioned terms and conditions and understands that attendee may be required to sign “terms and conditions” in person or by “e-signature” prior to the event. (CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS)
IN EVENT OF COVID-19
Our planning team will constantly be in tune with the development of the Coronavirus pandemic and will plan accordingly. It is our heightened focus to have the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, and everyone as a top priority. We have outlined a set of guidelines in preparation for an in-person conference experience, and we hope that you will partner with us and have safety as your top priority. It is a joint responsibility that we all play our part to keep everyone safe and healthy. CLICK HERE for specific measures we have outlined and will implement to keep you safe during the conference. We will continuously monitor the latest on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak as reported by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In the event that the situation does not deem for an in-person conference, we will adapt to rescheduling the in-person experience to another convenient date or align to a virtual online experience. Attendees, Speakers, and all at event site will be required to submit a “completed vaccination record or negative COVID test prior to attending.