MARCH 15, 16, 17 – 2021
THE RIVER VIEW AT OCCOQUAN
THE SIGNATURE C.E.O. CONFERENCE (TSCEO) is our annual signature event; an in-person multi-day experience that provides an opportunity for Creative Professionals to engage in a hands-on instructional conference that will bridge the gap between business acumen and leadership, network and build relationships, challenge and empower the creative mind-set to reach their highest potential in the world of business and entrepreneurship. (register here)
Our community is a welcoming space that empowers creative professionals to build connections that embrace the rich dimensions contained within each individual’s unique perspectives, work and life experiences, as well as cultural differences. See reflections of excellence mirrored back to you from the height our stage, through the depth of seats aligned next to you, extended by the reach of each handshake, and illuminated within every smile.
Everyone is welcome to contribute to this deep sense of belonging within our myriad intersectionality of meaningful conversations, connections, camaraderie and collaboration.
TSCEO is cultivating a community where we feel part of a movement that is more impactful and bigger than ourselves. And, we are thankful to have empowered creatives that feel valued to invite other like-minded enthusiastic and inspiring go-getters to join too!
Experience the “7 PILLARS OF TRANSFORMATIVE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Every level of your business will demand a different you. If you want to clear away the deadwood in your business’ legacy systems, practices, structures, technologies, and cultural habits that hold your business back, you must “transform” your capabilities through an ongoing unlearning then learning, and mastery.
- Diversive and Inclusive
- Engaging and Collaborative
- Sustainable and Continuous
- Best Practice Based
- Future Focused
- Intensive and Implementable
- Innovative, Inspiring, and Energizing
Our Expert Speakers are thought leaders who will inspire new ideas, strategies and perspectives, focusing on the most relevant solutions business leaders can immediately implement in their companies and community. Through a combination of educational sessions and meaningful networking opportunities, the conference will highly engage YOU with new and innovative thought-leading best business practices that define success, while creating leadership skills that help to continue to build YOUR creative community.
THE SIGNATURE C.E.O. CONFERENCE will encompass the following areas of Business Intelligence:
- Branding & Marketing
- Business Planning & Goal Setting
- Business Technology
- Legal & Contracts
- Best Business Practices
- Productivity & Business Management
- Business Innovations
- Generational Wealth
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Accounting Processes
- Health, Wellness, Transformation
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR:
This conference is for Creative Professionals who are “high-achievers” and exemplify a business mindset thinking like an entrepreneur and the desire to present themselves and their business in the most professional way possible. Is that You?
If you are a Creative Professional with an authentic spirit looking to maximize profits, be in control of your business, become a proficient leader, ensure stability for your business, elevate your business and eager to adapt new business intelligence that will allow you to soar in your industry, you are in the right place! Want to know why you should reserve your seat at TSCEO? Listen to the experience of others who have attended: (video here, written here).
Bloggers • Artists • Designers • Stylists • Graphic Designers • Planners • Photographers • Deejays • Floral Designers • Bridal Salon Owners • Videographers Stylists • Pastry Chefs Caterers • Stationery Designers • Officiants • Musicians • Rental Suppliers • Venue • & MORE!
Upon completion of YOUR journey with us, YOU will be able to:
- Experience growth by applying reliable business tools
- Have a fresh look into business practices
- Have a creative approach to business that will aid in overcoming business challenges
- Have the ability to see beyond the day-to-day operations and focus on what’s truly critical
- Ultimately improve your business decisions and drive tangible results
- Demonstrate effective leadership within the wedding and event planning community
- Strengthen your business presence
- Develop effective team building skills
- Effectively close deals
- Feel more confident in your leadership decisions
- Accelerate the growth of your business!
- Answer the question, “Why Should this Customer Do Business With Me”?
- Walk away EMPOWERED & INSPIRED!