NOVEMBER 6 & 7, 2017 • HARBOUR VIEW, WOODBRIDGE, VIRGINIA
Registration Opens January 2nd! • Early Bird Special 15% off Registration
What’s Included in The Signature C.E.O Conference:
- (2) Impactful Days of Interactive Learning
- (3) Meals – Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Pre-Happy Hour Networking Social
- Endless Networking with top Creative Peers in the Wedding & Event Planning Community
- Diverse Roster of Professional Speakers
- Tangible Information that You can Immediately implement in Your Business
- Individual Swag
- Business Intelligence Workbook
- Certificate of Participation
- Complimentary Business Head shots
Investment & Payment Arrangements:
- Investment for Success: $1499.00
- Deposit Payment (required): $300.00
- You have the option of a monthly payment plan or payment in full
- Early Bird Discount: Early Bird Registration Discount is 15% OFF full cost of Registration. Early Bird Registration ends on March 6, 2017. Use DISCOUNT CODE: earlybirdceo17. Only Use Discount Code if you are paying in FULL. If you are going to make monthly payments, the discount will be subtracted and be reflected in your monthly payment plan.
- Remaining balance will be paid monthly in equal amounts leading up to 90 days prior to conference date. Payment Plans are only available for anyone who registers prior to July 6, 2017. Any persons registering after July 6, 2017 will not be eligible for a payment plan – payment must be in-full. There will be limited seating for the conference.
Registration Deadline: September 6, 2017
Discount provided to all George Mason University, George Washington University, and Stratford University students enrolled in their hospitality and event management program. Proof of enrollment is required.
Continued Education Credits:
Members of The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) will receive continuing education credit for attending the conference.
Terms & Conditions:
Registration payments are Non-Refundable. You can elect to make your payment in FULL or make monthly payments with final payment due 60 days prior to conference date.
Attendees agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Perfect Planning Events, The Signature CEO Conference, & Signature Concepts, LLC., its officers, agents, and employees from any claims, damages and actions of any kind or nature, whether at law or in equity, arising from or caused by the attendee, other attendees, or event hosts participation in The Signature CEO Conference.
Attendee agrees that Perfect Planning Events, The Signature CEO Conference, & Signature Concepts LLC (heretofore Hosts) will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this event due to reasons of the enclosure(s) in which the event is to be held, being before or during the event is destroyed by fire, or other calamity, or by act of God, public enemy, strikes, statues, ordinances, or legal authority or any other act beyond the control of the Host.
Attendee agrees that the Hosts will not be liable for any damage done by attendee to public/private property during set-up, tear down, and regular and after official event operation hours. This includes the operation of any equipment (motorized or non-motorized). The attendee understands that the event agenda, proposed speakers, and event activities are not guaranteed and are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Hosts.
Attendee acknowledges that this event will be photographed and/or video-taped. Participating in the conference there is a possibility that attendee’s face/photograph will be used in conjunction with media spotlight and promotional marketing regarding this event.
The fee/ticket for this event is non-refundable. The Hosts are not responsible for any attendee expenses, directly or indirectly, associated but not limited to, travel to and from event, lodging expenses, food outside of the time of the general sessions, or as a result of the cancellation/or postponement of this event for any reason. The attendee acknowledges and agrees to all aforementioned terms and conditions and understands that attendee may be required to sign “terms and conditions” in person or by “e-signature” prior to the event.