OCTOBER 29-30, 2018 • DOUBLETREE HOTEL TYSONS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE • OCTOBER 6TH!
Have the chance to be awarded a Partial Scholarship (value $500.00) to attend The Signature CEO Conference 2018! ONE Lucky Winner!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit an essay on “NETWORKING…A LONG TERM INVESTMENT THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO MY CREATIVE EMPIRE”
- Essay must be a minimum of (500) but maximum of (1000) words
- Email essay to – email@example.com
- Submission deadline – Friday, March 30th at 5:00pm
- Applicants will be disqualified if: (a) not delivered by submission deadline (b) is less than 500 words or more than 1000 words
- We are looking for authenticity and substance!
Scholarship Sponsored by:
AN UNFORGETTABLE INTIMATE EXPERIENCE!
- (2) Impactful Days of Curated Content designed to change the way you operate your business so that you can be profitable and sustainable
- Discover & Master the “HOW” of business sustainability from (17) dynamic Speakers (who are Influencers & Ground-Breaking Trendsetters)
- Endless Networking & Long Lasting Relationship Building with top Creative Peers & our Distinguished Speakers
- Residual Networking Benefits
- A support system that will remind you of “WHY” you are in Business
- Positive Influence
- Unexpected & Rewarding Opportunities of Collaboration
- Lasting & Mutual Friendships
- Assistance when you Need it!
- (3) Delicious Meals Per Day – Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Glamorous Welcome Party Celebration
- Pre-Happy Hour Networking Social
- Continued Connection & Educational Tips; as you will be inducted in our private Facebook Networking Group to receive continued educational tips and priveledged conference discounts
- Future Collaborations with Your New Relationships
- Tangible Information that You can Immediately implement in Your Business
- Individual Swag
- Certificate of Participation
- Complimentary Business Head shots
- Interaction with Conference Host
- Investment for Success: $1599.00
- Payment Plan with Minimum Deposit Payment: $250.00
- You have the option of a monthly payment plan or payment in full
- If you choose the Payment Plan, there is a deposit of $250.00 to reserve your seat. Remaining balance will be paid monthly in equal amounts leading up to 30 days prior to conference date. Payment Plans are only available for anyone who registers prior to July 6, 2018. Any persons registering after July 6, 2018 will not be eligible for a payment plan – payment must be in-full. There will be limited seating for the conference.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you elect a payment plan.
- Early Bird Discount: Early Bird Registration Discount is $300 OFF full cost of Registration. Early Bird Registration ends on January 18, 2018. Use DISCOUNT CODE: earlybirdceo18. Only Use Discount Code if you are paying in FULL. If you are going to make monthly payments, the discount will be subtracted and be reflected in your monthly payment plan.
- Bundle Purchases: Come as a group to the conference. If you miss the early bird registration, gather your friends and bundle your ticket purchase together! Note, your friend does not need to work at your business; they can be from a different business.
- (2) Ticket Bundle = $2998.00
- (3) Ticket Bundle = $4422.00
- (4) Ticket Bundle = $5796.00
Registration Deadline: OCTOBER 6, 2018
Discount provided to all George Mason University, George Washington University, and Stratford University students enrolled in their hospitality and event management program. Proof of enrollment is required.
Continued Education Credits:
Members of The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) will receive continuing education credit for attending the conference.
Registration payments are Non-Refundable if the Attendee decides he/she is not able to attend the conference for any reason. Registered Attendee(s) are allowed to transfer their conference payment to another person to attendee the conference (registered attendee is responsible for resolving to find an alternative attendee; not the Conference Host). The Conference Host is not responsible for any attendee expenses, directly or indirectly, associated but not limited to, travel to and from event, lodging expenses, food outside of the time of the general sessions, or as a result of the cancellation/or postponement of this event for any reason. The attendee acknowledges and agrees to all aforementioned terms and conditions and understands that attendee may be required to sign “terms and conditions” in person or by “e-signature” prior to the event. (CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS)